Sunday, August 10, 2008

Home Delivery Exhibition at the MoMA



This Saturday I went to see the new exhibition at the MoMA named "Home Delivery" and I am sad to say that I was fairly underwhelmed. It appears that the curators in charge of designing the installation seemed to be more interested in the pre-fab technologies of the 1950's rather than those being designed in the modern era. There were however some modern pre-fab homes and technologies that I found more interesting. Take a look at the video to see five full scale examples of modern pre-fab technologies.

1 comment:

Katy said...

We are studying each of these pre-digital prefabs to compare to post-digital prefabs for Swackhamer's studio. I may have to use you as a resource! If our studies are any good I will send you the results.